Item : SAFED MUSLI RAW (Dry Sticks As Shown in Image)
Common name: Safed Moosli, Shaqaqule, Dholi Musli, Khiruva, Shedheveli, Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang
Part : Root
Ailments: SEXUAL WEAKNESS,
METABOLIC TONIC, LOSS OF VITALITY, IMPOTENCY , SEXUAL WEAKESS & PREMATURE EJACULATION, RESTORE YOUTH VIGOUR, REJUVINATOR
Ingredients: CHLOROPHYTUM BORIVILIANUM
Description : Pure Safed musli powder Parts used for: Tuberous root and rhizome. It is used for: General weakness Oligospermia
Safed musli is originally found in forest areas in natural form. Its botanical name is Chlorophytum tuberosum. This species is found in abundance in natural forest areas. The plant is distributed in the subtropical Himalayas from Kumaon eastwards, the Khasia hills, Bengal, Assam, Kokan, Kanara, West peninsula and Madras extending to Kanyakumari. This plant was observed growing in patches in Pine in Rani khet and adjoining areas. It belongs to family Liliaceae. It is a herb with sub erect lanceolate leaves. It flowers in the month of August and early September. The flowers are white in color. The leaves are dried in the month of Dec./Jan. and it remains dormant during rest of year (early winter till break of monsoon).
- Safed musli is a very popular aphrodisiac agent, with no side effects. It is often prescribed for enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue. It is particularly used for individuals with low sperm count and low libido.
- It is also regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions. The roots of the herb are also used to strengthen the general immune system of the body.
- The tuber roots of the plant have been used since ancient times, to prepare nutritive tonic for sexual weakness and is used in Ayurvedic medicines even today.
- Safed musli proves useful as a nutritive tonic for both the mother and the fetus, during pregnancy and is also used to replenish the body fluids during the post-partum stage.
- The herb improves the quantity and flow of breast milk, in feeding mothers.
- It has many health promotional benefits. It is used to control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
- The activities of vitamin C and antioxidant enzymes are also enhanced by the use of this plant species.
- Research has indicated that the plant species is used for curing diabetes and arthritic conditions.
- Safed musli is also beneficial in the treatment of natal and postnatal problems.
- Its regular use causes increase in the level of High Density Lipoprotein (HDL or good cholesterol) and decrease in the plasma and hepatic lipid profiles.
- Apart from rejuvenating the reproductive system, the herb prevents premature ejaculation and is also used in chronic leucorrhoea.
Dosage: Safed musli powder should be taken 3 Gms (one teaspoonful) in the morning and evening with luke warm milk.